- A warm belly from the spicy Vietnamese curry burrito I ate for lunch. From a food truck. With my husband who never takes a lunch break.
- The fact that Maren introduced Sonia to Patsy Cline the other day. Nothing like an almost five year-old singing: I stop to see a weeping willow / Crying on his pillow / Maybe he's crying for me
- The red dress I’m wearing, that I fell in love with last fall, but couldn’t afford. Until the next week I happened back to the same store to find the magical dress had been reduced by 50% and was an additional 30% off sale price. Score!
- My vintage gold belt I purchased at an estate sale a couple years back that adds a little extra flair to the bright red dress.
- The dinner of tomato, basil and mozzarella we will eat tonight. Vegetables straight from the farmers market.
- Being on top of my work game as of late, and being recognized for my efforts.
- Scheming up future plans.
- The house was cleaned this morning. And not by me.
- The always sweet Ms. Mila May.
- Sonia’s love of America’s Got Talent.
- Season 10 of Project Runway starts tonight!
- Tapes ‘N Tapes radio on Pandora
- Two inspirational houses featured recently on Apartment Therapy.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Things making me happy at the moment (in no particular order):