Wednesday, September 7, 2011

because Wednesdays are the new Saturday

Not working on Wednesdays is like, the best thing ever. Wednesdays are now my favorite day of the week. By Tuesday afternoon I have the Friday-afternoon high. And then I have it again on Friday. Yahoo!

Wednesdays now equal three hours of alone time with Mila, which is just fabulous. Sonia is in preschool so Mila and I get to hang out and enjoy one another's company. We walk Isles (and nurse on a dock, in the middle of the city. God bless this beautiful mini-city), run errands and just chill. Today we met Mumsie for some shopping, picked up Sonia from preschool and went to Yum! for lunch. It couldn't get any better than that. Amen. 

Hi

Urban refuge

thumb sucker

late summer beautiful

happy

she can't not pose


um, Yum!


"me eat too?"

no words

No comments: