Thursday, July 28, 2011

new (hipster geek) glasses

My new glasses came today - yay! There is nothing like a new accessory to make a girl feel better that she has to return to work on Monday. And, now, I can see, which is an added bonus.

My glasses are from my new fav, Warby Parker. I used the home try-on, so I chose five frames online and they sent them to me to try-on (obviously!). I am in heart with this company. Trying on frames in the comfort of my own home (and wardrobe) was one of the highlights of my summer, which is pretty big statement given the birth of my child, Sanj's graduation from law school, maternity leave, hanging with my homey, Sonia, et cetera.

I placed my try-on order on a Thursday evening and had five new toys to look at/play with by the following Tuesday. After five days I sent them back and received an email telling me I'm awesome. Once I ordered my frames (Preston in Whiskey Tortoise), I received my new frames with prescription lenses in a week. Yahoo!

Cross that one off my Thirty before 30.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the best part. All frames cost $95. Shipping is free. Now, go get yourself hipster geek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your kimonobaby.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com