Tuesday, October 21, 2008

best friends and apples

Once a week, Sonia and Amaya get to spend the day together while Silvia works in the morning and I work in the afternoon. Sonia and Amaya are just beginning to actually play together. Sonia's a bit of a bully, but we're working on gentle touches, and Amaya is very patient.






I handed Sonia an apple in the grocery store to keep her occupied while I picked up a few items. Sonia was in the backpack, so I could not see her, but I heard her taking bite after bite of juicy apple. By the time we got to the register, Sonia had eaten one-third of the apple all by herself. I guess she eats apples whole now?!

2 comments:

*** said...

Precious!!! BFF! These photos are going to be in their senior year book! Way too cute!

*** said...

*** = Kel and John